Thursday, May 8, 2014

Check it out!

Hello everyone! I know it's been awhile since I have had an interview on here for you and I do apologize! I have been working a lot and my children are in sports, so I have been busy with that.

Do know that I am lining up interviews as we speak! I can't wait for you to see who I have coming up so stay tuned!



Let me as you this question and I will pick a random winner for a free book of mine, DREAMS OF THE HIGHLANDER!

Who is that one author that you will buy and never read the back? You just know that it will be a good read! For me, it's Diana Gabaldon and Karen Marie Moning!

7 comments:

  1. There is so many great authors out there, but I would say Lizzy Ford, Catherine Wolfe and Ella James. Thanks for the chance on this giveaway as you are a new author to me. koala571 at msn dot com

    ReplyDelete
  2. So many... Lisa Kessler, Robin Bielman, Terry Spears, Amy Jarecki, Danielle Monsch, Susannah Scott, Kaitlyn Ballenger, Rachel Harris... and more! I've not read your books yet but would love to. Thanks for your giveaway! I love to read!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you ladies for joining me! I am enjoying seeing who you like to read. Never know, I might find me a new favorite, also!

    Good luck in the drawing. Always check back here. This is a blog for promoting authors and there is always giveaways!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I agree there are some great authors out there, some I am just learning about. The one author that I will buy and not even read a synopsis is Lynn Kurland. I love all her books especially the way she blends modern day with time travel to ghosts. Each story is a venture.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Agree that there are many great writers out there and I am just getting to read some of them. My favorite author is Lynn Kurland, l will buy/read anything by her without even reading a synopsis. I love the way her stories blend modern day with time travel with a few ghosts thrown in.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I would buy without question, Kathryn Le Veque, Donna Fletcher, and KMM. They are great authors.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone for coming and visiting with me. I am definitely going to check out the authors you mentioned.

    The winner is Kathy Osborn! Congratulations! Be on the look out for an email from me.

    ReplyDelete